Driving (traffic) or vehicle registration offences
Application forms for driving, traffic and vehicle offences are available under Forms to make applications to the court
Apply to remove a drivers licence diqualification
Follow the steps below before applying
- Step 1 - Apply for a copy of your driving record. The driving record must be filed at court with the 'Application to remove drivers licence disqualification form.
- Step 2 - Decide if you are eligible to apply to court. You should get legal advice about your eligibility to apply - Legal Aid can help. Contact Legal Aid.
- Step 3 - If you are eligible to apply, complete and lodge your court application form at a Local Court.
Appeal a drivers licence or vehicle registration decision
If you’ve had your driver licence suspended by police or received a letter from Transport for NSW (TfNSW) about a vehicle or licence decision, you may be eligible to appeal the decision.
You may appeal a licence or registration decision in the Local Court if you have:
- a letter from Transport for NSW (about a driver’s licence or vehicle registration) informing you that you may appeal to the Local Court OR
- an immediate licence suspension notice from NSW Police.
Apply to remove a habitual offender declaration
Traffic offender intervention program
Find out about the Traffic Offender Intervention Program