Disputes with neighbours don't have to end up at court. Community Justice Centres provide free mediation to help people in dispute reach an agreement.

You can often deal with noise that disturbs you without involving the council or Police or going to court. The Environment Protection Authority provides helpful information on dealing with neighbourhood noise such as barking dogs, intruder alarms and noise from vehicles.

Last updated:

13 Mar 2020

We acknowledge the traditional owners and custodians of the land on which we work and we pay respect to the Elders, past, present and future.
Return to top of page Back to top