Consumers and business

Disputes about a bill or money owed don't have to end up in court as there is often a better way to resolving money problems. Community Justice Centres provide experienced mediators free of charge, to help people in dispute reach and agreement.

Follow these links to find out more if:

The NSW local court can also enforce orders made by the Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal. Find out more about orders made by another court or tribunal.

Which court or tribunal for your matter?

Before starting any court proceedings you should check which court or tribunal is right for your matter. Contact LawAccess NSW to get help if your problem is about:

  • products and services
  • compensation
  • residential tenancy
  • retail tenancy
  • professional conduct
  • government services.
Last updated:

24 Jun 2020

We acknowledge the traditional owners and custodians of the land on which we work and we pay respect to the Elders, past, present and future.
Return to top of page Back to top