Chief Magistrate’s Memorandum
The Local Court has made changes to its operations to reduce the risk of the spread of Coronavirus.
The changes are outlined in the Chief Magistrate’s communications:
- Chief Magistrate's Memorandum (No. 14) - Covid-19 arrangements (PDF , 193.1 KB)
- Chief Magistrate's Memorandum (No. 13) - Covid-19 arrangements (PDF , 216.2 KB)
- Notice of readiness for the defence (PDF , 222.0 KB)
- Notice of readiness for the prosecution (PDF , 166.7 KB)
- Visitors who are not part of legal proceedings and do not need to be at the courthouse must not attend. Refer to the order under section 7(1)(b) of the Court Security Act (PDF , 261.6 KB) for more information.